We pride ourselves in offering a range of flexible session times and affordable rates at KingsWay Preschools and would love to welcome you into our community.
Our preschools are happy to offer the 20 Early Childhood Education hours provided for by the Ministry of Education for 3 and 4-year-olds.
If you’re interested in enrolling your child in one of our preschools contact us and we will arrange a time for you to come in and see what we do first-hand. You can also pick up an enrolment pack and meet staff.
Once enrolment forms are filled out and returned we will liaise with you about when your child can start or put you on our waiting list if space is not immediately available.
Documents needed for the enrolment include a birth certificate or passport, and an immunisation certificate (or a short written note stating you elected not to immunise your child).
Centre Fee Schedules from 2018
- The 20 ECE hours for 3 and 4-year-olds can only be claimed up to a maximum of six hours per day. Any hours exceeding the six hours per day will be charged at the standard rate.
- Invoices are sent out weekly; however they can be viewed at any time on your parent portal.
- Payments can be made by internet banking, automatic payment, cheque or cash. Please Note: We do not have an Eftpos facility.
- All fees must be paid one week in advance.
- WINZ subsidies are also available. Please ask us for an application form.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.